RENEWALS OPENED 9/30/19
2020 License Renewal Notice
All renewal applications are located within the Licensee Portal on the Boards website at:
2020 License Renewals (Main license, Branch Offices and Corporations*) are available for online renewal.
*Corporations will only show on the record of the responsible OD, most often the President. If you don't see your corporation in your file to renew, please call the Board Office.
The following items must be completed before 2020 license renewal, and are available within the licensee intranet:
- Review and Acceptance of Branch Office Licenses and Prohibition Against Corporate Practice Memo
- Review and Acceptance of Position Statement on Telemedicine by Optometrists
- Completion of CE course: Optometry’s Role in the Opioid Epidemic
You'll have the option to complete the renewal form(s) online then mail with payment to the Board Office
Process payment online through Official Payments. For each transaction, you will see two charges to your payment method, one for the cost of renewing your license and another for the associated processing fees. Those fees are as follows:
- eCheck payments - $1.95 per transaction
- Credit/Debit Card payments - 2.8% of the payment amount
If you have any questions about online renewals, please contact the board staff at email@example.com or 910-285-3160